About Zillow Group
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile.
The company’s brands focus on all stages of the home lifecycle: renting, buying, selling, financing and home improvement. Zillow Group is committed to empowering consumers with unparalleled data, inspiration and knowledge around homes, and connecting them with the right local professionals to help. In addition, Zillow Group develops a comprehensive suite of marketing software and technology solutions to help real estate, rental and mortgage professionals maximize business opportunities and connect with millions of consumers.
Zillow Group’s portfolio includes:
- Zillow, the leading real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering consumers with data, inspiration and knowledge around the place they call home, and connecting them with the best local professionals who can help.
- Trulia, a vibrant home shopping marketplace, focused on giving home buyers, sellers and renters the information they need to make better decisions about where to live.
- StreetEasy, New York City’s leading local real estate marketplace, providing accurate and comprehensive for-sale and for-rent listings from hundreds of real estate brokerages throughout New York City and the major NYC metropolitan area.
- HotPads, a map-based apartment and home rental search brand, and a top destination for renters in urban areas across the United States.
- Naked Apartments, New York City’s largest rentals-only platform, provides innovative tools and quality listings so renters can simply and quickly find their apartment, and makes it easier for brokers and landlords to connect with renters to fill available apartments faster.
- RealEstate.com, a home shopping brand designed for first-time buyers and millennial home buyers.
In addition, Zillow Group houses the business brands Bridge Interactive, Dotloop, Mortech and Retsly.
The company is headquartered in Seattle and trades on NASDAQ under the ticker symbols Z and ZG.